Jonathan Chancellor | 14 December 2012
More than $40 million worth of 7-Eleven service stations sold
More than $40 million worth of 7-Eleven service stations have sold at auction this week in Brisbane and Sydney.
The auctions achieved a 100% clearance rate.
The NSW auction saw 10 outlets sell for $23.75 million including a station at Haberfield on a yield of 4.6%.
The seven Brisbane stations grossed $17.1 million, average 6.9%.
“The results of these auctions speak for themselves,” JLL’s head of sales and investments, John Macree, said.
64 Drumalbyn Road, Bellevue Hill
- Substantial 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom residence – versatile floor plan – four separate living areas
- Panoramic main harbour/district views
- Exclusive Drumalbyn Road address + prized North Easterly
- Sundrenched balconies/terraces
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- 3500 bottle wine cellar
- Double lock-up garage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings, glass, limestone, marble and terra cotta
Click here to find our more