Mosman non-waterfront leads top 10 sales of the week: RP Data
A five-bedroom non-waterfront Mosman house that sold before auction for $3.4 million leads this week's sales, according to RP Data.
McGrath selling agent Nigel Mukhi describes it as "flawlessly detailed" in its marketing. The 699-square-metre property has a sheltered terrace and swimming pool, a double garage and Middle Harbour views.
The property last sold for $3.2 million in 2007, according to RP Data. In its most recent sales campaign it had $3.5 million-plus price hopes.
Seven of the top 10 sales of the week were in New South Wales this week, with two in Victoria and one in South Australia.
2. 14 Harbour Street, Mosman, NSW, 2088, four-bedroom house, sold prior to auction on September 1 by McGrath Estate Agents for $3.375 million
3. 13 Millicent Avenue, Toorak, VIC, 3142, three-bedroom house, sold at auction on September 1 by Marshall White Armadale for $3.16 million
4. 44 Sunnyside Road, Glen Osmond, SA, 5064, four-bedroom house, sold at auction on August 29 by Harcourts Brock Williams for $2.85 million
5. 19/18 College Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010, two-bedroom unit, sold on August 30 by Belle Property Surry Hills for $2.41 million
6. 6 Cevu Avenue, Willoughby, NSW, 2068, five-bedroom house, sold at auction on September 1 by McGrath Estate Agents for $2.3 million
7. 5/35 William Street, Double Bay, NSW, 2028, three-bedroom unit, sold at auction on August 28 by BradfieldCleary for $2.2 million
8. 1 Canisius Close, Pymble, NSW, 2073, six-bedroom house, sold at auction on September 1 by Ray White Burns & Burns for $2.16 million
9. 41 Smarts Crescent, Burraneer, NSW, 2230, five-bedroom house, sold prior to auction on August 30 by Highland Property Agents for $2.15 million
10. 24 Cromwell Road, South Yarra, VIC, 3141, three-bedroom house, sold at auction on September 1 by Marshall White & Co for $2.15 million
The Mark at Sydney's Central Park
Much has been spoken about the global property market and that our market will ultimately follow a similar fate and I am always at pains to point out not all property is created equal.
Brought to you by: Caydon
Atria Apartments in Hawthorn offers buyers an opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s finest suburbs.
Termites help House Rules knock The Block Sky High off its renovation ratings pedestal for the first time