No reported sales over $3 million as Templestowe house takes top price of the week: RP Data
expensive property a six-bedroom Templestowe house that sold at auction for $2,195,000.
In May this year 10 Summerhill Road in the middle-ring Melbourne suburb of Templestowe was listed for rent at $1,900 per week, and it was previously up for sale in November 2006. The house has a tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools, spa, sauna, gazebo, gas-fired and wood-fired oven and outdoor gas barbecue.
Ray White listing agent Frank Perri describes it in its marketing as palatial and says it offers “exquisite lifestyle in the lap of luxury”.
The second most expensive sale of the week was tightly held 4 Stathfield Avenue, in the Sydney suburb of Strathfield. The seven-bedroom house sold at its weekend auction for $2.35 million and was last sold in 1998 for $750,000, according to RP Data. The vendor also attempted to sell it in 2008.
Those two properties were the only reported sales over the $2 million mark this week, with the rest of the top 10 sales ranging from $1.7 million to $1.98 million. Four of the top 10 sales were in Victoria, with the rest in New South Wales.
1. 10 Summerhill Road, Templestowe, VIC, 3106, six- bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Ray White Manningham for $2,915,000
2. 4 Strathfield Avenue, Strathfield, NSW, 2135, seven-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Strathfield Partners for $2.35 million
3. 30A Parslow Street, Malvern, VIC, 3144, four-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Kay & Burton South Yarra for $1.98 million
4. 14A Wilfield Avenue, Vaucluse, NSW, 2030, four-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Hart Estate Agents for $1.97 million
6. 3 Winton Street, Warrawee, NSW, 2074, five-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by L J Hooker Wahroonga for $1.82 million
7. 21 Bromley Avenue, Pymble, NSW, 2073, five-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Century 21 Cordeau Marshall for $1.75
8. 11 Hudson Street, Hampton, VIC, 3188, four-bedroom house, sold at auction on June 16 by Hodges Sandringham for $1.74 million
9. 5/9 Lower Wycombe Road, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089, two-bedroom unit, sold on June 14 by Raine & Horne Mosman for $1.7 million
10. 195 Queens Road, Connells Point NSW, 2221, four-bedroom house, sold at auction by McGrath Estate Agents for $1.7 million
The Mark at Sydney's Central Park
The best of everything at Portside Wharf
New data confirms two things we’ve been tipping: the decline of Gladstone and the rise of Rockhampton.
Brought to you by: Caydon
Atria Apartments in Hawthorn offers buyers an opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s finest suburbs.
The schools that ate Sydney: no stopping prestige school expansion as they buy up the neighbourhoods
Consumer confidence, funding and lack of development sites the biggest challenges for commercial property businesses: NAB index